GeoNames Home | Postal Codes | Download / Webservice | About 

GeoNames Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
How can I help ?  XML
Forum Index -> FAQ - frequently asked questions Go to Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
daryldageographer

Hi.

I was trying to amend a city in the Malaysian state of Sarawak that had been incorrectly labelled as a second-order administrative divison. However despite me attempting to amend it i was received with the error message titled: "your user level is not sufficient for this update." Could any of the admins help to amend this issue for me? My username is the same as my forum username. Thank you
krisztian.kekedi

Hi Marc,

there is a dublicated settlement in Hungary (Dorog - 3053562 and Dorog - 3053563). The one with 3053563 id is a redundant duplication and I don't have the permission to delete it, can you help me with this?

Thanks in advance!
marc

daryldageographer wrote:
Hi.

I was trying to amend a city in the Malaysian state of Sarawak that had been incorrectly labelled as a second-order administrative divison. However despite me attempting to amend it i was received with the error message titled: "your user level is not sufficient for this update." Could any of the admins help to amend this issue for me? My username is the same as my forum username. Thank you 

which city are we speaking of?

[WWW]
marc

krisztian.kekedi wrote:
Hi Marc,

there is a dublicated settlement in Hungary (Dorog - 3053562 and Dorog - 3053563). The one with 3053563 id is a redundant duplication and I don't have the permission to delete it, can you help me with this?

Thanks in advance! 

Thanks, I have deleted it. I don't think it is necessarily a duplicate, it is probably referring to some other, smaller place with the same name. As I don't see where this could be I have deleted it.

[WWW]

Forum Index -> FAQ - frequently asked questions Go to Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Go to: