GeoNames Home | Postal Codes | Download / Webservice | About 

GeoNames Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
No postal codes in database dump  XML
Forum Index -> Postal Codes Go to Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 , 4 ... 9, 10, 11 Next 
alexcat

can you send me for: France, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Czech Republik, Turkey, Italy, Portugal, Belgium, Poland please?

my email: adsbycata[at]gmail[dot]com
Anonymous

Hi!

I'm currently working on a project for my university that requires me to calculate distances between places in France, your database dump has already been very helpful to me because I was able to calculate distance between cities, but would now need the latitude/longitude of these postcodes

It would be a huge help if you could provide me with this information:
- Postcodes of France
- Their location (latitude and longitude)
[- The cities associated with them]

Thanks very much in advance,
Thomas A.
Anonymous

Can you send me please a dump with postal codes for Germany and Austria? My email: yana(dot)weber(at)realityconsult(dot)com

Thanks!.
Anonymous

Can I get the postal code dump for India ? my email address is hirenpathak(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks. You guys are doing really a nice job. Keep up the good work.
ursel

Hello,

For my study I need to set-up a customer database, where-in customers only can select their postal code.

As it's needed for a European project I'm also interested in the European postal codes.

Email them to
jw.v.schie [at] hccnet.nl

Thanks in advance.
paulcardiff@gmail.com

Hi Marc
Can I please take you up on your offer and request a copy of the UK postcode dump please? at paulcardiff@gmail.com

As i'm also in the process of developing a real estate website and would ideally like to have have a postcode search which mean i'd ideally like to have the Lon and Lat’s associated to them included.

BTW I can promise you that I am in no way a spammer

I promise to make a donation in return and if I can return the favour in anyway please let me know.

Thanks
sureshv

Can I get a complete postal dump for all supported countries? My email is sureshv (at) packetframe (dot) com. I'm using this data for a web-based social networking application. I'm not a spammer and I'll also make a donation, thanks.

Alternate email: sureshven (at) gmail (dot) com

Suresh Venkatraman | Packetframe, Inc. | Seattle, WA
brucerchapman

Hi

I'm after the postal codes dump as well. Ideally I'd like all countries. I'm working on a photo geo-tagging application, and global coverage would be great.

please email either zip file or instructions to bchapman (at) ifinity.com.au

thanks in advance
InfuriatE

Hi marc! You guys are doing an amazing job! I would have loved to get a postal codes dump of all countries. I am working on a Booking System at school!

This is my email.
hansen(dot)christer(at)gmail(dot)com

thanks in advance. Appreciate it.
-infuriate
b0b0

Hi there

I can't believe what a great project you're managing ... and of course, I would love to have a postode dump as well if possible for
- France
- UK
- Belgium
- Spain

That would be amazing

Many thanks in advance

my mail :
*removed because of spam purposes*

regards,

b0b0
vbrossier

Hi !

It's a very usefull project !
I would like to have a postalcode dump as well if possible for all coutries

Many thanks in advance

my mail :
vincent [at] notrefamille (dot) com

regards,

vince
b0b0

Many thanks for your reply, it's much appreciated

b0b0
planetblu

I really appreciate the work that has been done here!!!

Would it be possible to get a dump of Australia postcodes/geocodes sent to ducomagic(at)gmail(dot)com please.

Thanks
R
dduffy

Hi,

it's a great work you are doing here. It would be great if you could sent me the dump of german and switzerland postal codes. I would like to have them for a search result page to calculate distances.

Please sent them to geonames (at) nickname.berlin.de

many thanks!

Oliver
ujaval

no codes...
STEX20

Hello.

It would be nice if you could send me the Postal Code dump (or a Link to the download) for European Countries to STEX20 (at) googlemail (dot) com. I want to use it for Distance calculations between two Postal Codes, without having a connection to the Internet.

Thanks in advance for your Help.

This is a nice Website, very useful.

regards,

Steffen
Maisy Samuelson

I’m a product manager at LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com). To improve our search functionality, we are looking for a dataset that maps city to latitude/longitude and zipcodes to latitude/longitudes for as many countries as possible. Would it be possible to get a global postal code data dump (place, latitude, longitude, code, country)? If possible, please send to msamuelson@linkedin.com. We'll make a donation, etc.

Thanks so much for your help!

Maisy Samuelson
www.linkedin.com/in/maisy
Megavolts

Hi

You are really doing an amazing work.
I'm currently in the last year of my studies and i have to make a searching engine for a store locator all around the world.

It would be great if you could send me the postalcode dump for all countries or the instructions to get it.

My email : megavolts [at] gmail [dot] com

A big thanks in advance!

Megavolts
brockmasterflex

Hey,

Great job guys,

Could I get an entire dump with postal codes?

Is that too much?

email : mildrat [at] gmail [dot] com
steak

Hi, it would be very helpfully if please send me the Spain ZIP database Dump for a School Project. My e-mail is softmm (at) hotmail.com

Thanks in advance for your time.

Forum Index -> Postal Codes Go to Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 , 4 ... 9, 10, 11 Next 
Go to: