GeoNames Home | Postal Codes | Download / Webservice | About 

GeoNames Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Need a level-2 task performed  XML
Forum Index -> General
gregrose

Don't have sufficient user privs, so am hoping Marc or someone else with admin-2 access can take a minute to fix this issue in Mali.

The ppla Ségou (id 245147 needs to be moved back to where it was, approximately where ppl Ségou (id 2451472) currently is.

That second Ségou - id 2451472 - needs to be renamed back to its previous Ségou-Koura (or Ségoukoura - they're both used interchangeably) and all the alt names there that should have been added to the ppla need to move over if not there already. Wikipedia link removed as well. Ségoukoura should also be changed to a pplx, as it is just a district of the larger Ségou city. I can move it to its correct location once that is done.

Hope that makes sense - I'll be monitoring this in case more clarification is needed. Thanks!

Greg Rose
gregrose

Thanks Marc - seems that I still can't do anything with #2451472, it's locked but it gives an error "Authorization Error, please login" instead of complaining about user rights. Not sure what happened...

Also - are all airports lvl2? Segou's airport is closed but I was unable to reclass it to AIRQ.

Forum Index -> General
Go to: