GeoNames Home | Postal Codes | Download / Webservice | About 

GeoNames Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
No postal codes in database dump  XML
Forum Index -> Postal Codes Go to Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 , ... 9, 10, 11 Next 
Anonymous

I would like to have code from spain too.

alvarouniovi(at)yahoo.es

Thanks a lot.
Anonymous

Please a dump for Postal Codes for Germany. Send it to "serge at terburg dot eu"

This is really a great site!
Anonymous

Hi i need the postal codes for germany. Could you send it to missdeluxe1@yahoo.de? Thanks a lot
Anonymous

Hi, I would like to receive the postal codes for europe, or if this isn't possible at least for germany. Please send it to "enno84 at gmx dot net"
Anonymous

I recently downloaded the geonames database dump to use for checking the address of the properties in our data.
Would it be possible to send me the postal codes dump of the european countries?

Additionally I need to figure out the assignment of places to regions: like "Zell am See" (geonameid=2760634)is located in "Pinzgau" (geonameid=2768802), "Mitterpinzgau" (geonameid=2771403). Is there any way to find this in the database dump?

please send the data to hwieser (at) nethotels (dot) com
marc

Hi

I am afraid the information if a place is part of a Valley (Pinzgau) is not yet included in the geonames database. We only have information about administrative subdivisions. Let us know if you know where to get this information as public domain data.

Marc

[WWW]
Anonymous

Hello. Could you send me the postal code dump from United Kingdom (UK) ? My e-mail: profesek (at)wp(dot)pl

(Very very very) Thanks in advance

-Slawek
Anonymous

Anonymous wrote:
Hello. Could you send me the postal code dump from United Kingdom (UK) ? My e-mail: profesek (at)wp(dot)pl

(Very very very) Thanks in advance

-Slawek

I forget write what I need:

- place
- postal code
- latitude
- longitude

Thanks a lot.
Anonymous

Hi

We are creating a Internet-Portal investinportugal.eu for regional Investors in Portugal. Wwe are looking for a file with the postal codes and there geo latitude an longitude.
Would you please be so kind and send me the postal code dump with the correlation to the geographical names and there latitudes and logitudes?

a.fonseca@gmx.de
Thank you very much in Advance,

António Fonseca
Anonymous

Can you send me postal codes from Finland to info (at) agrolink.net?

Thanks in advance
Anonymous

Can you send me postal codes from spain to info (at) agrolink.net?

Thanks in advance
Anonymous

Sorry, I mean Finland, Can you send me postal codes from Finland to info (at) agrolink.net?

Thanks in advance
Anonymous

Can you send me postal codes from Finland to info (at) agrolink.net?

Thanks in advance

PS! I don't need any postal code dump for spain!
Joakim

hi. could you send me the postal code dump from Finland.

Thanks in advance
Joakim

Hi. could you send me the postal code dump from Finland.

Thanks in advance
Anonymous

Hello,

the database dump of European postal codes would be a great help for our travel info application! Could you please send us some details about receiving the files to info(at)artinno.cz?

Thank you very much in advance!
thomas
Anonymous

Hi,

I'm testing mashing up different webservices and would be very interested in a dump of the postal codes too, as this is what's still missing before prototyping

Could you send the dump at steve(at)tango.lu

Thanks in advance
domblue

Hello ...

excellent work ... and to be honest exactly what I was looking for for some time ... I' am creating an international community and so I would be very thankful to get as well the postal code dump for Europe + US ... my eMail is domblue(at)forbiddenroses.net ...

thanks and cheers ...
Danny
[Email]
Anonymous

Hi,

great work, exaclty what I was looking for. Could you send me the postal codes dump for europe or at least Germany and Austria?
My eMail is a a.faenger[AT]e-sign.com

Thank you very much!
Andreas
Anonymous

Can I receive a dump with postal codes for Slovakia? Email: centesco(at)gmail.com

Thanks in advance
Michal

Forum Index -> Postal Codes Go to Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 , ... 9, 10, 11 Next 
Go to: