this topic has already been discussed under "07/10/2006 07:47:28 Subject: Re:Železničné Stanice". You wrote: "19 records have just been updated with a replacement of ŭ by ů. All using your userid."
Well, I did not mention I found this number surprisingly small. Now I found evidence that some names in Czechia (at least two) escaped your batch. One of them is "Čápŭv Dvŭr".
I am not sure what happened. The wrong character is Unicode decimal chr(365), LATIN SMALL LETTER U WITH BREVE. The desired character is chr(367), LATIN SMALL LETTER U WITH RING ABOVE. Toponyms affected can be in any category.
Sort of my fault that I provided material for the wrong direction by previously correcting those 19 names manually Anyway, thanks! You're being very helpful, and this whole Geonames service is an amazing thing.