[Login] Login 
Missing Postal Code (Valid July 1, 2013) Flagstaff AZ 86005  XML
Forum Index -> Postal Codes
mrosupply

Database is missing Flagstaff AZ 86005
marc

Thanks. I have added the new zip code.

For the location I have found this article:

The U.S. Postal Service is creating a new ZIP code for Flagstaff beginning July 1.

According to information from the U.S. Postal Service, the creation of the new ZIP code, 86005, is “to provide efficient and cost-effective mail delivery now and into the future.” The changes come as a result of overall growth in mail deliveries by population growth in the Flagstaff area.

All affected customers will be notified of the change by mail. If customers do not receive a written notification, their service will not be affected by the new ZIP code change.

Customers who are affected should begin to notify family, friends, business customers and business associates.

The new ZIP code boundaries (see map) begin near Interstate 40, exit 198, and runs west about 9 miles following I-40 to its western boundary intersecting with the Bellemont ZIP code. The southern boundary is about 8 miles south of I-40, and the eastern boundary is formed by the 86004 ZIP code that generally follow Lake Mary Road and runs north toward I-40 at exit 198.

http://azdailysun.com/news/local/new-zip-code-for-flagstaff-begins-july/article_02b7cbbc-cc62-11e2-95ce-001a4bcf887a.html

[WWW]

Forum Index -> Postal Codes
Go to: